Our Health Assembly
On Wednesday 22nd February 2017, me, Tegan, Jaya, Kieron, Rose, Grace and Ember performed an assembly all about health safety. This is what we did:
- We made a chart of the amounts of sugar in different drinks. We measured out real sugar into transparent plastic bags and pinned them onto a board. We then stuck pictures of the different drinks according to the sugar bags; and how much sugar was in them.
- We made a slideshow all about health safety.
- We showed some change for life’ videos to encourage people to eat healthier and drink less fizzy pop.
- We made a funny cartoon about fruit and junk food to inspire people to eat more fruit and vegetables.
- We made some interesting ‘Did you know?’ posters.
- At the end of the assembly, we asked what everyone had learned and took some feedback.
Everyone in the group enjoyed creating an assembly and I hope that everyone that watched it enjoyed it too!